TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WINDFREE GIFT VOUCHER PROMOTION
These Terms and Conditions will govern your participation in the Windfree Gift Voucher Promotion (“Promotion”). You are deemed to have read and consented to these terms and conditions prior to entering into this Promotion. Please refer to this website for the current Terms and Conditions for the Promotion. (www.fourwaysaircon.co.za and www.samsungair.co.za)
All participants during the term of the Promotion agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Organizer of the Promotion is Fourways Airconditioning Pty Ltd ("Organizers").
- The Promotion will run from 18 October (00h00) to 22 December 2019 (23h59) (“the Promotion Period”). The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organizers. The promotion is only valid while stocks last and only applicable to the FIRST 550 Samsung Windfree Midwall air conditioners bought nationally.
- To be eligible to participate in this Promotion the participant must;
- Be a natural person 18 years or older
- be citizens of the Republic of South Africa and /or legal residents of the aforesaid country.
- be currently residing in the Republic of South Africa at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion will afford the participants a chance to receive either of the below
- 1 x R1000 voucher upon purchase of a 12000BTU indoor and outdoor Samsung Windfree Midwall Split Air Conditioner;
- 1 x R1500 voucher upon purchase of an 18000BTU indoor and outdoor Samsung Windfree Midwall Split Air Conditioner;
- 1 x R2000 voucher upon purchase of a 24000BTU indoor and outdoor Samsung Windfree Midwall Split Air Conditioner; to either of the following stores: Woolworths, Dis-Chem, Shoprite, or @Home stores.
- How to enter the Competition:
- The participant must send their proof of purchase/invoice and proof of payment as well as their details and cell phone number to email@example.com. An SMS will be sent to the participant notifying them that they have won as well as the number they need to dial to select their prize. The participant will receive the SMS within 48 hours to claim their voucher.
- 5.2 The participant will then dial the unique USSD string *120*3428# and choose from a pre-set list of voucher brands. The denominations for the vouchers will only be R500, R1000, R1500, and R2000.
- When the customer selects the voucher, they will instantly receive an SMS with instructions and voucher code for redemption for in-store (e.g. to redeem at point of sale)
- The participant must provide the cellular number with which the reward will be redeemed, as the link will be sent to the cellular number that the participant provides at the aforementioned email address.
- This Offer is provided at the sole discretion of the Organizer and prizes must be taken up (or rejected) as advertised and may not be exchanged for cash or transferred to any other person.
- The judges’ decision will be final. Robotic entries will not be valid and winners must be over 18 years of age.
Air conditioning units included in this promotion are as follows:
- AR12NSPXAWKNFA / AR12NSPXAWKXFA
- AR18NSPXAWKNFA / AR18NSPXAWKXFA
- AR24NSPXAWKNFA / AR24NSPXAWKXFA
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable.
- Information rregarding the Promotion that is published on authorized advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- The Organizers may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Organizers website www.fourwaysaircon.co.za
- The Organizers reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against the Organizers in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Organizers and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organizers.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organizers exclude all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- This Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, as well as those of the relevant authorized participating service providers, associated with this promotion. The participant hereby indemnifies the Organizer against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- The Organizers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, installers, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier or installer or dealer of goods and services in connection with the Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the Promotion.
- Upon clicking through to a third party website the participant must read the terms & conditions and privacy policies published on the third party website. The Organizer has no control over such websites, products or services, and will not be legally responsible to the participant for any loss or damage they suffer, whether directly or indirectly, because of the use of the website, product or service. The participant agrees that if it access the websites and/or places reliance on the information contained therein, the participant does so entirely at its own risk.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.